Wednesday, November 18, 2009


William was wasn't sure what was going on but he didn't want to left out of anything.
I am back at home after a whirlwind trip to visit Jen, Trish and their families. I managed to see all my children and grandchildren in one week, that was pretty special and well worth putting up with the cold weather and snow we have been having in Yellowknife. I have a ton of good pictures of my trip so I may do several blogs to share some great pictures with you. Leeland in his Hallowe'en costume, William refused to wear his dinosaur costume and was frightened by the scary costumes.
























The modern female physician, Jen is ready to take her children Trick or Treating, but managed to get a few minutes of work in before we left, notice the soother hanging off the baby carrier, classic.