Monday, August 15, 2016

Possible Post Sailing Careers

Possible Post Sailing Careers
Barry and I have been watching a lot of Olympics and have come up with two possible post sailing career choices for us.  Barry thinks he could handle the job of the guy driving the electric bicycle in front of the individual pursuit in cycling. The althetes had to follow the bicycle around the track at least 4 or 5 times before they raced three laps.  It would be a highly skilled job because they seemed to go faster each time they went around.  You would need to be alert, drive on the line, and constantly monitor your speed, something Barry would be great at,  
I, myself thought there may be a future for me in the sculls holding job.  These people lie flat on their stomach's in a very skinny dock and hold the rowers before they take off on the race,  I think I could qualify and excel at that job, I am thin enough to fit on the board, I have good balance, I have some upper body strength so I could hold on to the scull and my reactions are quick enough I could let go in time so I would not impede my competitor. 
Yup, I definitely think these are possibly career choices!