Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 23

First off I need to make a correction to my last blog entry. Apparently I miss read the text message and it isn't the celery that Bob is worried about but the lack of CEREAL. Oppppps. For those of you that know Helsman Bob that makes a lot more sense. Lets hope the supplies last one more day because if not we may have a man overboard and swimming for shore so he can have his cereal for breakfast, the situation could become that serious. Hold on Bob, just one more day.



This pic is a close up. Not far now.



Yes that is right folks only 75 nm left on Cat's Paw IV's Pacific crossing. (I hope that I have not just jinxed them by assuming that it will only take one more day.)
position: 09 43 S, 137 46 W
speed: 5.5 knots
weather: excellent


I must apologize for the late blog entry. I did write one up this morning and thought I sucessfully posted it but when I checked this evening it did not show up. I was in a big hurry to get out of the door on time for work so I may have pushed a wrong button somehow.

Who will be the big winner???? Check back in a couple days to see who will receive that special Marquesas shell. It could be you!