Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I finally made it back to Yellowknife. I am staying at my daughter Heather's place. It is a 2 bedroom apartment so when the kids are here, which is half the time, it is a little crowded. I had dinner here last night and the kids and I made muffins after supper. This morning my 8 1/2 year old granddaughter made French Toast. It was really good and I was really impressed that she was able to make and cook them all by herself.

I started work at my old employers yesterday, Coldwell Banker, a real estate firm. I am to do some training of new employees as they were not able to hire new employees in time before the old employees wanted to leave so the newer employees have not completed their training. It was kind of fun to be back working with a bunch of very nice people that are very familiar to me. I worked their for 7 years before we left Yellowknife.