Friday, July 13, 2007

The Robert Lange household in Nova Scotia on Big Island.













The Lake of Shining Waters and Green Gables and Anne and Dinah, having tea with "Raspberry Cordial."
Since I have returned from P.E.I. my days have been busy. I head to Jen's house about 10:00 when Mark heads off to his day job repairing small engines and we spend the day working to get the house in order. I usually leave shortly after supper so Jen and Mark and William can get to know each other. This works well for me, having my own space to be in during the morning and the evening. The house I am staying in is lovely and has everything I need to keep me happy, an exercise bike, a huge tub and room to spread out in the living room when I am cross stitching.



Here are some pictures from my trip to P.E.I.