Monday, June 08, 2009

Big news, Trish is engaged. A very ecstatic new mother called me the other night and said she had a lovely diamond ring on her finger. Graeme was very happy to see his new daughter again and Trish said that Quinn was very pleased to see her. They are ensconced in Bob's fifth wheel and loving it. They are parked by the playground so they can watch Quinn play from the trailer. He also has his new coaster bike with him and the area is paved so they are all happy about that. A coaster bike for those of you not in the know is a bicycle without pedals. They just push it around with their feet and COAST when they want. I will be interested to see him on it. Last I heard was that Baby Girl Martin was still doing fine. Hmmm, any bets on how long it will take them to name her??????
We went for a drive out to a lake about 30 km from town yesterday. It was a lovely day, the leaves are still not out here, but are getting ready to pop. From the top of the hill I could see leads in the ice, but it still looked pretty solid. It was warm enough today to walk to the library to use the computer with just a short sleeve shirt on, so things are warming up. I have applied for 2 jobs so far, I am getting bored, today I was such a housewife, doing the laundry, going shopping and even ironing Barry's shirts. If I get supper ready for when he walks in the door from work he will think he has died and gone to heaven. OH JOY!!