Saturday, June 20, 2009

\

Trish and June in Trail


I am in Windermere, BC awaiting the return of Trish and June. They should be here sometime on Monday. Last night they were to do the car seat test. They were going to put June in the car seat, while she was still hooked up to the monitors and see how she did. If she managed all right, Trish and June would be left on their own for 48 hours to see how they managed on their own and then they would be discharged on Monday. Trish would then drive home with June. It has to be about a 4 hour drive if not more.
Quinn and I are going to get reacquainted today, he seem to remember me this morning so that is a good thing. We took a trip down to the garden to check it out. Things are growing but there are some weeds to be pulled so I guess that will keep me busy today.