Thursday, June 25, 2009


Relaxing after a busy day
Trish got home safely on Monday night. The whole family was very happy to see her. It has been a very busy household ever since. Quinn seems to be adjusting quite well. He would not let his Mom out of his sight the next day but that is perfectly understandable. He is not sure about Grandma. Sometimes she is useful, like when Mom is really busy and can't come then occasionally she is allowed to help him out. The other day he went on a ramble outside and started pulling at something that had some pink itchy insulation behind it. I told him he couldn't do that. He was not impressed and after several minutes trying to figure out a way to get what he wanted he gave up and went in the house. I opened the door for him and he squeezed in then pushed me away and shut the door. Fair enough, I had spoiled his fun and he didn't want me around. I headed around to the other side of the house to let myself in the front door and the little monkey was already there trying to make sure that big bag grandma wasn't going to get in HIS house!!!
June is doing great, the health nurse was here yesterday and weighed her and she is up to 5 lbs, 10 oz. and the nurse was very happy with her weight gain. She is, off course,as cute as a button with lovely auburn hair. She is very tiny, but has long limbs, with very long fingers. I haven't gotten a good look at her feet yet but she has lovely small ears. My grandmother has these monster ears with huge lobes and I was always afraid one of my children would get them. So far I don't think that gene has surfaced in any of our offspring!!
Trish' garden is flourishing. Her flowers are all blooming and her veggie garden is growing at a great rate. I hope to have a nice salad with her garden lettuce tonight as well as fresh herbs.

Mom is looking at the camera but the guys are busy looking at the car!!