Monday, March 19, 2007

I just reread my last blog, I don't like to write such negative things but I was really in a BAD mood. The blog was really whiny and petty, sorry about that!!
Things are looking up way, way up. We managed to find a slip at a dock in Puerta Vallarta so we have unlimited water, hot running showers and power. It is amazing how things that most of you take for granted become very special treats when we are willing to pay for them. We have met up with another of our original Vancouver Island cruising group, Dave and Linda on Toketie, it is great to see them again. We went shopping to Walmart in town. What a ZOO, tomorrow is a Mexican holiday, not sure if that had anything to do with it but boy was it ever packed. I felt quite stifled and it was so crowded all I wanted to do was leave. Toketie went with us and we shared a cab on the way home, I have never seen so many grocery fit in the trunk of a cab. It reminded me of clowns getting out of a Volkswagon. I am looking forward to making contact with other cruisers we have met along the way that are here.